We comply with GDPR Regulations applicable from 25th May 2018.
Where our services are provided together with a business partner it is necessary to disclose the information to them in order to provide the services to you,
We will record and keep your name, address, delivery address, email address & telephone number, as well as what goods you buy for our records only should we need to contact you.
We need to give your name and the delivery address you gave us to the courier on the shipping label attached to the package we send you.
We are required by law to provide your details on specific request to other third parties (including the police, law enforcement agencies, credit reference and fraud prevention agencies and other bodies) to protect our or another person’s rights, property, or safety, in connection with the prevention and detection of crime.
We do not give, rent or sell your data to anyone else.
We do not send you details of other products or services from any other company.
From time to time, we may send you details of Special Offers we have might running at the time of its transmission.
If you do not want to receive these or do not want us to retain your details, please send an email with the subject Unsubscribe to email@example.com and we will delete your data from our records.
- .AspNet.ApplicationCookie: An authentication cookies used for logging in and out.
- __RequestVerificationToken: ASP.NET anti forgery token (prevent CSRF attack). It guarantees that the poster is the one who gets the form.
- .ASPXANONYMOUS: A cookie used by ASP.Net to track anonymous user sessions
- MachineKey: Configures algorithms and keys to use for encryption, decryption, and validation of forms-authentication data and view-state data, and for out-of-process session state identification.
- CustomerSessionGUID – Used to see if customer has existing session. Stores customer ID, last accessed date and if the customers session is expired or now.
- SERVERID – Identifies which web server the user is using. Used for sticky sessions on load balancer.
- CONSENT: Google's user cookie consent
- NID: The NID cookie contains a unique ID Google uses to remember your preferences and other information, such as your preferred language (e.g. English), how many search results you wish to have shown per page (e.g. 10 or 20), and whether or not you wish to have Google’s SafeSearch filter turned on.
- CartId: A guid used to represent Cart Id
- Email: Customer email, for remembering user's choice "Remember Me" at login screen.
- RememberMe: Cokie value (true/false) to remember user's selection for "Remember Me".
- NewRelic - Used to track site performance
- _gid: Google analytics used to dustinguish users.
- _ga – Numerous google analytics features.
- net - Used for advertising (google)
THE ONLINE CLOTHES SHOP LIMITED (T/A LOGOSHIRTSUK)
3rd Floor Broadstone Mill,
Stockport, SK5 7DL
Telephone 0161 509 2169
Company Number: 8458722
VAT number: 286767048
For more details about cookies and details of how to delete and disable cookies you can visit www.aboutcookies.org.